Thanks for coaching!
Our recreation programs couldn't run without our amazing volunteer coaches. Your contribution helps children progress in sports, develop social and leadership skills, and make new friends. Please reach out to the recreation supervisor over your program if you need aid or run into any issues. Thank you!
All Coaches are required to:
- Fill out an application, pass a background check, and complete an online concussion training course. The coach application and background check is good for one year from completion date. The concussion training is good for two years. Example, if you coached baseball last year, you will need to do another coach application and background check, but not a concussion training.
- Appplication and Background Check (After clicking submit on the coach application, you will be redirected to fill out the background check): Coach Application Form then Redirect to Background Check
- Heads Up Concussion Training (Easiest if done on a desktop/laptop, there are also directions in the coach resources on to the right): Heads Up Concussion Training
- After completing the Heads Up Training. Send your certificate to the Recreation Supervisor over the league.
- Contact the Recreation Supervisor on any questions regarding if any of the above are expired or still good.
Next Step?The next step will be a coaches meeting that will be a few weeks before the season begins. If there are any questions in the mean time, then contact the Recreation Supervisor over the program or contact our office at 801-629-8253 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program Supervisor Contact by Program:
Josh Wilson: email@example.com
Boys Jr. Jazz Basketball, Baseball, Flag Football, Untamed Boys Basketball, Untamed Baseball
Rachel Shumaker: firstname.lastname@example.org
Softball, Adult Pickleball, Untamed Volleyball, Untamed Softball, Untamed Girls Basketball, Youth Coed Volleyball
Kaden Doutre: email@example.com
7 on 7 Football, Comp Baseball (Spring/Fall)
Max Hamilton: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tennis, Summer Sport Series, Girls Jr. Jazz Basketball
Looking for other volunteering within the city? See the Ogden City Volunteering Page here